Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a great Election Day, and if you can vote, please do so!!! It's very important that we do this. For the first time in my life I wish I could vote...kinda strange to want to do, but whatever. I want to do everything in my power to elect a new president, but unfortunately, I can't.... It's out of my hands...
To be honest, that scares me a bit. The only difference is this time, I have a lot more confidence in American voters. I think there will be tons more people who vote this year. I hope!! To all those who haven't voted yet: Get off you're lazy butts and do it!!!
I've never followed an election this closely, and so one could probably guess that I'm very nervous about the outcome. All I can say is this: OBAMA '08!!!!

No comments: